This was mostly bug fixes and optimizations to a WordPress site. We made some easy updates to the html, fixed some server errors, implemented some optimizations to increase site speed, and replaced a form plugin with Gravity forms.
One thing of note is we set the site up to be run locally via Docker. I’ve mentioned this before, but this setup allows us to add developers to the project in a matter of minutes reguardless if they know anything about installing a WordPress website or not.
We were also tasked to create a new design for the site which is featured in the image above; however, the client didn’t think it fit their brand image so they went with a pre-built theme. We don’t always do this, but we decided to discount all the time for the design.