Contractor opportunity with a fast moving, technology-focused company! This is a remote position!
We are looking for JS/PHP Developer to join our team on several new projects. We are looking for developers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to create user friendly and easy to use web assets across industries. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build both client-side and server-side logic. You will also bridge the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
Developer requirements and qualifications:
- Ability to write self-documented, clean code well and teach others to do the same.
- Ability to implement solutions that are thoughtfully structured and readable.
- Understanding of the difference between cost effective code and expensive code.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and autonomous environment.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and SCSS.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Ability to think critically about requirements and implement solutions in an intelligent way.
Our “Core Values” include:
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedules and locations.
- Cutting edge projects, technologies, and frameworks.
- Cost effective technology (with business strategy in mind).
- Eloquent, maintainable, intelligent code.
- Responsive and transparent communication.
- Efficient projects and operations that increase productivity.
About the Hiring Manager:
My name is Ben and I consider myself first a developer, then a hiring manager. I’m passionate about building world-class web assets that are written intelligently, efficiently, and that are self documented and easy to maintain. I’m looking for people who share that same vision and dedication to become the best in their craft. I can guarantee that you’ll feel challenged and see your self improve every day and I hope that you’ll also teach us all your best strategies and skills. My goal for all our developers is to help them become one of the best in our industry to the point where we, as a team, can rival any other resource, whether it be in-house employees, or overseas developers.
Ready to Apply? Send me an email [email protected]